There’s nothing like the rock and roll of a boat gently responding to the rubber snubbers you remembered to install fore and aft. And, there’s nothing better than being snug as a bug in a rug below decks… while the SE winds roar through the rigging. I am very happy with our decision to tuck in and let Mother Nature continue her rant without our participation. Those that claim to know, predict the winds should calm this afternoon and the seas should be ready for us to transit Gabriola Pass and head to Pirates Cove tomorrow. 🤞 I sure hope so. These have been easy days at Pages, catching up on small projects, going for walks in the forest (Kathy and Maddie long walks, myself shorter ones) and having time, finally, to sit quietly and enjoy our books. With time to consider our options we have decided to stay at Pages today and, hopefully, head over to Pirates for one or two days before heading home. This has been an interesting summer cruise, much like our spring maintenance sojourn, with very few of our carefully crafted plans actually working out. While it is a humbling experience, it has caused me to pause and think about what’s important and what can be left to sort itself out. That being said, I shall try to relax more and enjoy the moment(s) 😉. I hope each of you are enjoying good times and special moments….and not running full steam ahead into contrary winds. Until next time… CJ