Monday, June 26, 2023

Best laid plans….🤔

 Even the best laid plans can run amok…sigh. After a wonderful visit with friends in Powell River, we set sail for our favourite anchorage on Hardy Island. Not only was the weather perfect but we also had the anchorage almost to ourselves…it was beautiful.  Then, to my horror, I realized I had cracked a tooth. You guessed it.  We are now scurrying home having abandoned what was supposed to have been a glorious week at anchor. Disappointed?  You bet we are; but there are some things in life that demand your attention and just get worse if you don’t deal with them.  This is one of those. We came down to Pender Harbour yesterday and head across to Dodd Narrows today.  We expect to overnight in Pirates Cove and make it home tomorrow.  I’ve already been in touch with my wonderful dentist and she will see me as soon as she can.  With luck, we’ll be able to head back out on the water soon and while we still have the time available. That’s the news for today. Hope your plans unfold smoothly and you’re able to enjoy every day.  CJ