Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Slight glitch, but still having fun…

We do love it here. The natural beauty is something to behold… and to treasure. Just as I was about to start this note, a small hawk landed on our humming bird feeder hook for a short visit. Beautiful.

Ok, the slight glitch is I have managed to hurt my right leg… just about knee level. Seems I twisted when I should have twirled! After wandering through the initial levels of the AZ health system, I have an appointment with an ortho Dr. Will let you know how that goes.

For now we 'ice and elevate' and wait. At least I had an old cane available ( carry it to retrieve things from the truck box. I also carry a long boat hook…. Works like a charm). Anyway, glad to have the cane along. And funny thing. The left over pain pills from the dental surgery work like a charm for leg pain. Too bad I only have one left ☹️

Having said all that… life is good! Beautiful sunset tonight; great company ; all (mostly) healthy. It could be so much worse. And the guy in the motorized kite… came by again tonight. I think he liked it when I waved at him last night!

Stay well my friends…and keep your eyes open for new experiences, where ever they may lay. Adios for now CJ
>