Sunday, April 9, 2023

Sunday, April 9th… and right on schedule





Yup, the MV Coho has just slipped her lines and we’re heading north to Victoria.  While it’s always sad to end a vacation, I’m always glad to be looking forward to getting home.  We’ve had a good ‘desert season’ and enjoyable stops along the way.  Sure, there have been some weather challenges but everything else has gone well.  We’ve had the pleasure of meeting up with old friends and making new ones. We remain very impressed with the beauty of the desert and have enjoyed hiking, biking, golf and pickle ball. Now, as we turn our thoughts to all that awaits us at home, we begin to plan for our upcoming sailing season (along, of course, with the pleasures of our garden and, most of all, reuniting with our family and friends).  

I would like to say “thanks” to you folks who have travelled with us on our adventures over the past several years. It’s been my pleasure to share, as best as I can, the thrills, wonder and lessons we have experienced as we travel ‘by land and by sea’; and I would like to welcome the newer visitors to this site. I hope my tales do not disappoint. 

Kathy and I wish all of you a safe and enjoyable ‘rest of 2023’ and the years that follow.

Stay well, live every day, and never shy away from seeing what is just around the next curve in your path.

Best always… CJ