Sunday, January 1, 2023

Fourteen Sleeps

 

Hi all.  Yup, fourteen sleeps until we slip the 'ties that bind us' and head south.  As you can see by the photo we've had a rather wet, cold, slippery and snowy winter so far.  Along with all the other goings on (some sad, some glad), we've been busy living life each day and are ready to take ourselves south into the desert.

As always, I will be sharing some of our adventures and wonderments with you as we travel and I hope you will enjoy the stories. I'll do my best with photos but remain somewhat less skilled than others when it comes to challenges of the technical kind. I'll also do my best to paint you a picture with my words.

For those of you wondering about the path we intend to follow, I can tell you we will be heading into southern California for the first few weeks (El Centro and Borrego Springs) and we'll then wander east into the state parks of Arizona.  Our plan is to finish up (in early April) exploring Hwy 101 as it winds up the coast towards home.  
So, thanks for coming along for the ride.

For those of you who are new to the Blog - I thought I'd leave you with a few tips. First, please know that, if you're interested in receiving the posts automatically, you can sign up to have them come directly to your email.  Just go to the first page of the Blog and click on the button at the top right hand corner of the page that says "Sign up for Blog posts by Email".  After doing that you will receive an email asking you to confirm your wish and you  must do so for the process to kick in.

For those of you already receiving the blog posts via email - please know if you click on the 'read more' you will be taken to the actual Blog where the post itself will be easier to read and the photos will be available.

In closing, we'd like to wish all of you, and your families, all the best for 2023.  With any luck, it will be a better year than 2022 for many of us. So cheers !!!  to a healthy, peaceful, warm and loving 2023.

Until I write again... CJ