Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My computer crashed today...literally

Well, actually it was last night. My faithful old netbook slipped through my hands on its way to the charging table. Yup, it crashed. It didn't break physically, but it is now speaking in gibberish and I've had to ban it to the "going home" bag. So, I'm afraid (or maybe you'll be glad) my highly entertaining, stimulating and hysterical posts (just kidding) will be reduced to these email format little notes for the rest of my time down here. Sorry. I'm far less eloquent when I'm hunting and pecking with two fingers and repairing the damage caused by my dragging little finger as I go along. As well, my Ipad often thinks it knows what I'm trying to say and puts words (usually the wrong ones) into my mouth. So, if you read something sometime that just makes no sense... we'll just blame the IPad for that... OK?

Work here is going well and the days are nice and warm. Not so the nights though; they are dipping down to 45 and 50 degrees... Brrrr.

Must get back to work now. I hope you are all well and enjoying your day... Take good care. CJ

Sent from my iPad