Thursday, January 22, 2015

All in a day...

It's 1102 hrs. and the Norther (wind) just arrived. The mast's a thrumming and the hull is trembling... I'd heard it was coming in the afternoon so did my ride to the Lavenderia (at the opposite end of my cycling world) this morning. Glad I got back before I had to peddle into a headwind. Even had the smarts to stop for a few groceries... So I'm good now... For a few days anyway.

Just found out that my plans to move into a condo and move the boat to the storage yard on Feb 2nd need to be revamped. Seems the 1st is a Sunday and the 2nd is a holiday... So the new plan is... Move off boat on the 30th and move boat to storage on the 31st. Alas, that means I ll have to spend the 1st and 2nd just hanging out in San Carlos... Drats. Oh well, I ll must have to make the best of it.... And get busy with my work for the next 7 days....

Hope all is well with all of you.... Signing off for now and going back to work... CJ



Sent from my iPad