Saturday, December 7, 2013

Shoot out??... all's well...

Hi folks.  Just a quick note to say all is well here.  You may hear of a wee shoot out... today... in Mazatlan.  And, yes, I believe there was.  At least I can say that about 5 minutes after arriving home to my bungalow (from my trip to La Paz which is another story I'll tell shortly)... anyway, yes... approximately 5 minutes after my taxi drove way.. what sounded like a "day at the range" from my old life, erupted about a block away.  Don't know yet who was involved, but by the numbers of uniformed police and military streaming by, I'm pretty sure the good guys won.  I'll know more when the evening news comes out I guess.  Just know I'm fine and our peaceful little neighborhood is back... well except for the massive traffic jam..but that too will clear.  Hope all is well with you... stay tuned for news of my trip to La Paz... adios.. CJ