Thursday, December 20, 2012

Marina El Cid


Good morning. As a few of you have expressed concerns about my whereabouts, I thought I'd try and share a bit about where I'm at.  Sophie and I are safely ensconced at the El Cid Resort and Marina.  It's a beautiful place, with good marina facilities and a lovely resort.  Being 'residents' at the marina entitles us full use of both pools and hot tub, along with clean towels every day and access to laundry services and other such things. We're not suffering.

I've taken a few photos... a few of which have actually managed, I think, to find their way to this post...  We'll know for sure, once I publish.  I'm new at this so please be patient.. there are more to come and I'll do my best.


This pool we call the warm one.. generally about 80 degrees

This is the shallow end of the warm pool,
in case you just want to warm up your toes.
It also has a swim up bar.
Aqua-size, bingo, and other activities
are provided here daily.

A poinsettia garden...

Cactus garden at the hotel entrance

Now this pool is the cooler one.. only about 70.
It has water slides, a hot tub, and a cafe/bar.