Thursday, November 17, 2011

Scrabble Champ!! ... and some photo catchup

Hi folks,

It's hard to believe that we've been in Mexico for 15 days already!  Definately long past time catch up on a few photos, so I've added a new album to our photo library (see the link on the right, near the top of our blog).

But, first of all, I need to take a moment to brag... Carolyn and I were playing Scrabble on the iPad the other night and (this must be some kind of record or something) I scored 76 points on a single 4 letter word!  Have a look at this...

Awesome score

As I mentioned, you'll find more photos added to our photo library, but here's a few just to get you started...


The view from our mooring in Avalon Harbor


At Marina Baja Naval, Ensenada


On the Malecon in Ensenada

That's it for now. We'll be up early tomorrow morning to continue south, hoping to finally find those warm sunny days and long sandy beaches. We'll let you know when we do! :-)

Salud,
Kathy.